MIDDLE SECTION ADMISSION- 2014
In the Middle Section only Class VII will be open for admission.
PERMITTED DATES OF BIRTH
Children born in the following months only will be considered:
2002: MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER, NOVEMBER, DECEMBER
2003: JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH, APRIL
This is strictly enforced. Fake papers submitted will disqualify.
APPOINTMENTS FOR REGISTRATION & INTERVIEW
Individual appointments for registration will be arranged on the following days at the times stated:
SATURDAY 1 MARCH 2014 (Only for Grammarian parents or those with a child already in the School):
- Appointment slips will be available from 8:00 – 10:00am ON THIS DAY ONLY.
- The appointment slip is to be collected in person by a parent from Middle Section, Saddar.
- The appointment for registration and interview will be set for some time on Monday 3 or Tuesday 4 March 2014. Please keep those mornings free. Both parents and the child are required to attend.
- When you come for registration please bring evidence of your Grammarian past, and/or details of any other of your children with KGS links, in addition to the required documents listed below.
- Details of the Admission Test will be given at registration.
MONDAY 3 MARCH 2014 (For all other applicants):
- Appointment slips will be available from 8:30 – 9:30am at Middle Section, Saddar ON THIS DAY ONLY.
- The appointment slip is to be collected in person by a parent from the Middle Section, Saddar.
- The time of the appointment for registration and interview will be set for a date from Wednesday 5 to Monday 10 March 2014. Please keep these mornings free. Both parents and the child are required to attend.
- When you come for the appointment bring the required documents (see below).
- Details of the admission test for the child will be given at registration.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT REGISTRATION (All applicants)
(a) Original birth certificate (NOT a recent extract), with photocopy.
(b) B – Form issued by NADRA, with photocopy.
(c) Recent passport-size photograph of the child (2 copies).
(d) CNIC of both parents (copies)
The test will be held on the morning of Saturday 15 March 2014. Subjects tested will be English, Mathematics and Urdu.