Rules and regulations to be implemented for all events during Heats / Finals of the athletic programme 2014:
1. All Heats and Finals will be held at the College and Middle Sections.
2. Dress code: House colour T-Shirt and White Shorts for boys and House colour T-Shirts and black trousers for girls, to be worn during heats and finals.
3. For events at the College Section, the gate will be open from 2:00 to 4:00 pm and entry will only be permitted for students participating in the events of the day.
4. Latecomers will be allowed to participate in events. However, if the event e.g. Shot Put, has already started and all the students have either thrown their first or second throws, then the student arriving late shall only be allowed to take the second and third throws having come late for the first, or take the third throw being late for the first and second throws.
5. Participants not turning up for a Heat or Final automatically lose their place, if positioned.
6. Heat Throws and Jumps will be considered for final placing.
7. ½ Point to be awarded to each participant crossing the qualifying standard.