The School is located on three sites. The original school in Saddar, the heart of the city of Karachi, is listed as a heritage building and now houses Classes VII, VIII and IX. At Clifton, not far from the sea front, in a building opened in 1991, we teach children from Nursery to Class VI. Our newest premises, opened in 1999, houses our O and A-level students.
The School is entirely independent, receiving no grant from the government or any other source, and is controlled by a Board of Governors registered as a Society under the Societies Registration Act of 1860.